Wednesday 7 August 2013

New Love ♡

first of all , many thanks to Ling who help me get it from Canada .
this is the Michael Kors Jet Set Continental Saffiano Wallet
i wanted navy blue but they didn't have the color there so i got black instead . 


front .
it's made out of black Saffiano leather with signature Michael Kors logo on the middle top .


back .


Continental zip closure .


it has 4 card compartments on each side of the wallet , with a center zip compartment .
my only worry when i wanted to buy it was that the card compartments are too tight and inconvenient for me to put and remove my cards .
actually , i've got nothing to be worried about . the cards compartment is just nice for my cards . i can even put two cards in one slot and still remove it without a problem .



the zip around the purse works very well ! it wouldn't get stuck halfway while you're trying to zip or unzip the wallet .



i'm a happy girl ! ♥♥
gonna cherish and use it very carefully . i bought it with my own money ok :/
here's the details for the wallet .

and i've never blog about this before but i'm using iPhone 5 now .
it's a long story of why i've changed to iPhone . i still prefer iPhone over Samsung . but S4's camera was really good and can't be compared with iPhone's .

my mom wanted a white iPhone 5 so we got the white one . tho i personally prefer black .




4-inch Retina Display . 



Earpods !! (Y)
they're just perfect for me as i use earphones very often . it doesn't even hurts my ears after using it for a long time as i watch movies online on my laptop .
the design of the earpods are just simple and nice . and i seriously love the fact that there's a box for me to keep my earpods so that it won't be tangled together everytime . 


i guess that's all for this post . 
will try to update again soon ! 
x

there are times where i believe no one would understand what i'm feeling .

No comments:

Post a Comment